CrowdCampuses introduces state of the art crowdsourcing strategies to help startups navigate the emerging $5 billion crowdfunding industry. This marketplace is expected to double in each of the next five years as small businesses begin to seek ways to capitalize on emerging capital formation opportunities that are arising as a result of the JOBS Act.
Our team works with startup businesses to:
- Determine the type of crowdfunding portal that is most appropriate for your campaign and business plan (donation, rewards, P2P/P2B, equity)
- Provide written and verbal feedback about business idea and campaign framework
- Help craft a distinguishable Executive Summary and an affective Elevator Pitch
- Create a strategy for setting the proper funding goals in order to raise $10K – $1M in startup capital
- Provide access to student interns for R&D, business planning, and campaign development assistance
- Provide relevant digital media consulting and resources required to create an effective crowdfunding pitch video
- Provide access to a network of potential co-founders, business partners, and employees
- Provide access to a network of proven investors, advisors, and mentors
Register with us to receive a free phone consultation or sign up for our newsletter.