Many crowdfunding and microfinance investment vehicles have been operating on the marketplace for years, yet there remains a lack of understanding and transparency among small-medium sized enterprises (SMEs) about the viability, accessibility and legalities involved in leveraging these attractive financial resources.
Through the coPhilly Accelerator Program, profitable SMEs participate in a structured curriculum to learn how to navigate the crowdfunding space as it pertains to their expansion plans and capital formation goals. Our team works with SMEs to:
- Determine the type of crowdfunding portal that is most appropriate for your campaign and business plan (donation, rewards, P2P/P2B, equity)
- Provide written and verbal feedback about business idea and campaign framework
- Help craft a distinguishable Executive Summary and an affective Elevator Pitch
- Create a strategy for setting the proper funding goals in order to raise $10K – $1M in startup capital
- Provide access to student interns for R&D, business planning, and campaign development assistance
- Provide relevant digital media consulting and resources required to create an effective crowdfunding pitch video
- Provide access to a network of potential co-founders, business partners, and employees
- Provide access to a network of proven investors, advisors, and mentors
Register with us to receive a free phone consultation or sign up for our newsletter.